Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happiness is....

...a clean house!

Okay, I know that seems weird, but honestly it is amazing the difference in my happiness levels when my apartment is clean. I don't know why I ever let it get dirty! (Well yes I do, I get lazy, but you know what I mean.) Luckily Jay also really likes things clean, so we never get truly out of hand, but even the small difference having a clean, picked up floor makes is noticeable.  Which is probably why my wonderful boyfriend knew the best birthday present he could have gotten me was a new vacuum.

Yes it sounds lame I know. Turning 24 years old and her biggest wish is for a vacuum. I don't care though. When you have 2 dogs who track in the outdoors every time they have to pee, going a month with a broken vacuum is WAY too long. Just looking at the clean floor now makes me smile.

Here are a few other things that make me happy:

That tired feeling after a really good workout.

Seeing my adorable dogs having the time of their lives at the dog park.

Tasting a delicious creation I've made after spending WAY too long in the kitchen.

Laying on the couch with Jay.

Knowing that I have an awesome family who will always be there for me.

Drinking hot cocoa and enjoying the cool fall weather (from the safety of my couch)

Napping

No comments:

Post a Comment