Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Catching Up

Today I am sitting alone, sick, in a hotel room. To make myself feel less bored and lonely I was catching up on all the blogs I love to read and realized its been FOREVER since I last wrote. Okay so it hasn't been forever, but it has been five months. Its amazing how much has changed in that short of a time though.

First off I am no longer working up in Tahoe at the hospital. I quit that job to be a Medical IT consultant. I work Monday through Thursday onsite with my client and then get to spend the rest of the week with my wonderful boyfriend and puppies. I admit I was pretty nervous about all the travelling but its actually been really great.

Next big change is that my little sister is now married. On June 11th she was married to a wonderful man, Aman Makaju, and we are so happy for both of them. It is wonderful seeing them together. You can just tell they are both so happy to be with each other. Now they just need to start making me little nieces and nephews...And yes pictures of that will be coming soon!

Finally we are moving! Yep thats right we will be officially living in Pittsburgh PA as of July 3. It took a lot of work to find a landlord that would rent us their house with our two adorable puppies but we finally found one and I am so excited to move in. I've realized I'm way more domestic than I thought when the pictures of the kitchen is what completely sold me on the house. Next thing you know I'll be picking out cars based on their cupholders...(lets hope that never actually happens).

Otherwise life has been pretty normal. Maybe someday it will be exciting enough for me to post more than twice a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment