Friday, November 25, 2011

Vacation...Valium without all the side effects (Part 1)

Actually now that I read the side effects, there may be a bit of overlap: changes in appetite, restlessness or excitement, changes in sex drive (hello hotel room sex), shuffling walk (you'd be shuffling too after a day of walking around D.C. for 8 hours too, so don't judge), and drowsiness or tiredness to name a few. But on vacation you get an excuse to take a ton more pictures! And since you all didn't get to experience the joy that is vacationing with me (poor Jay is still recovering), here are some of the best pictures from our adventures in Columbus, OH and Washington, D.C.

Me and Jack Hanna (sort of)
Isn't he sexy?
Jay is so small compared to a Polar Bear!
Me "in a cage" or just looking out at Jay from the other viewing area for the Chimps.
Next is a very serious series of photos called animal butts. Don't ask me, ask Jay...
  
Merry Madagascar in ICE! at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center:
  
 
Aren't we so sexy in our huge blue coats?
 



The nativity scene was at the end of the ICE
I will add more photos in the next post talking about our exploration of Washington D.C and the Capitals game!


P.S. I give up on getting these pictures to display in a pleasing manner. I don't know how to get them to show up where I want them. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment